Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Six more posts

And I will be at two hundred. I wonder why I found it hard to believe that my boyfriend hadn't read them all yet.
Lets talk about procrastination today, children. Procrastination is probably the number one reason why parents beat their children and why people kill each other. You put off paying the landlord until its too late. You put off paying your supplier of weed until the last minute, trust me I've been there, those hoes always forget to bring me my money. I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding but seriously, have you ever thought about it that way? If nobody procrastinated we'd probably have a lower crime rate. Don't you think?
That's all I really had to say for today.

Erin's shining moment of the day:
I repeatedly pushed on a pull door for about fifteen minutes straight.

Oh yeah. I'm a genius.

No comments: