Friday, October 16, 2009

No surprise

That I am fucking stressed out all over again. I hate my life. Every aspect of my life. I hate marching band. I hate student council. I hate my mother. I hate my father. I hate not having enough money, ever. I hate the fact that everyone always talks down at me. I hate it all. I am so stressed out. My hair's falling out again. My dumb ass mother refuses to go get my prescription. at this rate the only thing I have to look forward to is a premature death. Ugh. I hate it all.

1 comment:

personality: unique said...

Woah. What? What happened?
I'm sorry that life is being a female dog right now! :(
I might have something to cheer you up, even if only for a few minutes.
Check out this fanfic at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5471312/1/Questionable_Reading
It's about the two guys from Vampire Diaries and their reaction to the book Twilight. I thought you might like it.
I hope you know that you can email me any time if you need to talk, or even just want to vent.
Amanda