Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 26

My first blog, hmm, what should I write about?
I am a very short red head. I'm in eleventh grade. I am the oldest of three kids. I have a little sister named Rebecca, she's only two years younger than me and usually annoys me. I have a little brother named Cameron, there are six years between him and I. When I graduate college, he'll only just be going into high school. That's pretty neat, I guess.

School:
I don't like my Junior schedule. I don't like school really either. I'm good at English and that's pretty much it. I'm afraid of numbers or atleast that's what I tell my trigonometry teacher. Can you believe I am taking Trigonometry? The teacher asked us to write down our percentage for last year in algebra 2, I had to write down that I only passed with a 65 %. Yea, that wasn't embarrassing or anything. Sarcasm, people, learn it live it love it.

Boyfriend:
Yes, I have a boyfriend. His name is Brendon. He is my world. I am his, he is mine and that is all that matters.

No comments: