Thursday, November 20, 2008

Berenice

That's the title of the story we read today in English. Its about this guy with a weird name that becomes completely obsessed with his cousin's teeth, at least that's what I got out of it.
I leave next monday for Lewes-Delaware. They will probably be about five or ten blogs you;ll get telling you about all of that when I come back. We are going to catch sand crabs and go on a boat and throw a BIODEGRADABLE tennis ball into the ocean to see the currents and we are going in a salt marsh. Its going to be a ton of fun even though I will have a crapload of stuff I'll have to do when I get back.

Saturday me and ten other girls are going to see TWILIGHT! Me, Val, Bridget, Anna, Coral, Angela, Eryn, Tracy, Amanda, Kim and Becky are all going to see it. I can't wait. I made t-shirts, killed a few of my braincells from smelling all those markers but hey it was worth it, the t-shirts came out great, I'll upload a picture of them when I get home.

No comments: