Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Omg, I haven't posted in forever

Well, nothing interesting happened really. I'm making this thing for Brendon, it has "I love you" In like over fifty languages and you have no idea how long that took me because I also had to look up how to say "I love you too" in everyone of those languages.
English
I love you/ I love you too
French
Je T'aime/ Je t'aime aussi
Spanish
Te amo /Te amo tambien
Greek
S'ayapo/ S'ayapo episis.
Russian
Я люблю тебя/ Я люблю тебя слишком мед
Chinese
Wo ai ni/ wo ye ai ni
Japanese
Ai shiteru /watashi mo aishiteru


Yes, its definitly a pain in the butt, but hey he is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




"Take love, multiply it by infinity and then take it to the depths of forever and still then only can you see a glimpse of how much I love you."

"I took a teardrop and dropped it in the ocean, when someone finds it, that's when I'll stop loving you."

No comments: