Monday, November 10, 2008

So today was not remotely bad at all...

Not that I was expecting it to be. I am just like wow, nothing upset me at all today. I got my Thouroughly Modern Millie Cd from Masser. I'm going to listen to that thing like crazy. I also finished Perpetual Love. But I can't type it up yet because Amanda is reading it. I'm going to put it up as soon as I get it back from her. So yea. Can't wait until the twenty second. Its going to be awesome. I'm going to see Jamie and Alaina again this weekend with Alisha. I bought her some more clothes. I'M AN AUNTIE! I still can't get over it. But yea. She's precious. I love her and her mommy to death. That little baby is going to have a zillion presents at christmas.
SPEAKING OF CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm going black friday shopping, as I do every year.

Oh and GUESS WHAT? In two days It'll be a YEAR for me and Brendon! HOLY COW!

No comments: