Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quick Update

Me and the boyfriend I was so sure would last forever, broke up. I'm still hurting. I'm with a new boy now, but I can't help feeling like I pushed things too fast with this one. I don't want him to feel like a rebound but that may actually be what he is. *sigh* I hate being me sometimes.

I leave for North Carolina in eleven days. I'm excited but I'm going to miss Nick (Nick Joel Allison, the new boyfriend)

I'm currently in a student council meeting, we're trying to plan homecoming. We've come with alot of amazing ideas. A neon theme where instead of selling tickets we sell glow bracelets and you'll get to keep that. A monopoly theme. A chocolate factory theme, mmmm, chocolate. I thought about like a starry theme with bright reds and golds, also the neon theme with the bracelets was my idea. A winter wonderland theme. A time theme, with clocks and crap everywhere. A fairy tale theme, we could call it like a Knight with You. An aladin theme where we could take the tops of those little cars that kids ride in and the court would come in on a "magic carpet" type thing. A disney theme where the court would be Mulan, Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, so on and so forth. We also are having a full court for each grade. King and Queen for twelfth grade. Prince and Princess for eleventh. Duke and Duchess for tenth. Lord and Lady for ninth. Something like that. They want to play like a specific playlist to each theme but we think people wouldn't come, well they would but they'd leave. I'm keeping more notes than our secretary is.

Lets see, is there anything else I'd like to update you on? Well, I got hired at the renaissance faire as a water hawker. Um....I'm not thinking of anything else. I haven't really gotten the chance to write considering I work all the time. I'll work on that if bugged enough. I'm really not supposed to be on here.

Before I go though, I'd like to add some new random quotes to your Erin's Random Quotes notebooks, I know you have them don't lie.

This was during a conversation about the song Devour by Shinedown. If you don't know, I advise you to immediately go to Imeem and look it up, now.

Erin: I could have hot, angry, hate sex to that song.

Ok, the next two are from marching band tuesday night. The first one is because I was trying to figure out how to play this one part and I was going really slow and then Anna hears me and plays the whole part completely perfect and at the right speed. So my response to that was:

Erin: I don't appreciate your face.
Jenny: *laughs* I appreciate your face, Anna.

This next conversation....um....I was tired, I was up until three a.m the night before, I had spent all day at Hershey with Nick. Jenny's pants were falling down. What makes this quote epic is the fact that neither of the two things have anything in common...

Erin: Jenny, say no to crack, because...kids in Africa don't eat.

Yeah, because that makes a crapload of sense and then me, Anna and Jenny started discussing exactly why Kids in Africa don't eat and then I started complaining, saying that in Africa there are these huge ass elephants, why don't they just eat elephants? They should eat babies, somehow we came up with that. And now, our response to everything is "Quit doing _____ because Kids in Africa don't eat." And no I don't know why I keep capitalizing the k in kids. I didn't do it that time.

For example:
"She should quit being such a bitch, because kids in Africa don't eat."

One last quote:
Jenny: I need a drink
Erin: I need you in my pants.

Ok, I know I said this was going to be a quick update. I'm sorry I lied. I had to update you on everything. Ok, before I go I have to demand you add these next few songs to your summer playlist:

Second Chance by Shine Down (theme of my life currently)
Don't Trust Me by 30H!3
Te Queiro by Flex fet. Belinda

Ok, now I'm done. I swear. sorry for lying about it being quick.... that's what she said... ok. I'm sorry....bye.

1 comment:

Mr. Miller said...

hey. update your blog. i did mine. sorry about you and the old boyfriend. luck with the new boyfriend. see you in a few.