Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today is Cameron's birthday

That'd be my little brother. He is turning ten today. He's so excited about it. I kind of pity everyone whose birthday is in December because everyone has already gone out and blew so much money on Christmas presents. I could only afford to buy my brother one thing. I got him the star wars gun he's wanted for so long, so I'm giving that to him for christmas.

I finished my short story last night. Its kinda like a songfic( a story based off a song for all those non-writing obsessed people). Its called "Check Yes or No" which is a country song that i was ironically listening to when I came up with the idea for the story. I think my story is kind of gay. Most of my short stories are.

Oh my god, the new girl in band annoys me so much. Ok, if you are going to move to a new school and you are in band, the last thing you want to do is bash your own section. For example, if you move to a new school and you play tuba, verbally assaulting the entire tuba section, isn't going to win you any points. She started by saying that our tubas were nasty and needed to be cleaned and then she said that we needed help because all of our scales were terrible, especially F minor. OH WELL I'M SORRY I ONLY STARTED PLAYING THIS YEAR. Oh, but she didn't just stop there. She verbally abused the entire band. She went up to Jenny after we got our music and said, "At my school we were the top band in our state, y'all must be the lowest in your state because I played this music in sixth grade." I wanted to just accidentally beat her with my music stand, but only accidentally.

Oh and she wants to join marching band too. Now that really ticks me off. We have only ever had one tuba at a time since I was in eighth grade. Mia gave me her spot next year, she's doing baritone. So that tuba spot is MINE. I know there can be two tubas, but I was supposed to be the only one. That spot was supposed to be mine and now Miss. I'm so much better than all of you and my band was the top of the state and bla bla bladity bladity bla drone drone drone Wants to TAKE MY SPOT???!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!



UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

















oh and to top it all off last night I got a letter from Susquehana university, I didn't get into honors band, instead I've been selected as the few honored alternates. That's all a lie. There are 175 people who have the exact same letter I have.

No comments: