Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cast list

Boy, what fun today was. I didn't get a part in the musical, atleast not a very important one. I'm choral group seven. Yippie. You wanna know what really ticked me off? Anna.

Ok, she got a Priscilla girl which is a SPEAKING Role. Its like a secondary character. And she starts complaining about it to ME who got NOTHING. She's practically shoving it in my face that she got a part. One, she's a freshmen and she can really make alot of enemies the way she's acting. If you are going to complain about actually getting a part you DON'T complain to someone who all they got was CHORAL GROUP SEVEN. You go and you complain to someone who got a lead because if you complain to someone who got a part smaller than yours you make them feel worse than they already did and you are also going to turn friends into enemies! In fact she shouldn't even be complaining at all. She should just shut up and be happy that she got a speaking part and cut the "oh, i wasn't expecting that!!!" high pitched crap. No one believes it, we know you're just being arrogant, shut up.

Oh and even better, that new girl tuba is getting on my last nerve in band. She found out that I don't know most of my notes BECAUSE I JUST STARTED IT THIS FLIIIIIIIPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG YEAR, and guess what? She actually had the AUDACITY to say, well mutter, "Why does he let people who can't play in band?" she is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky that I wasn't in the mood to even defend myself, I was too bummed out to even retort, but next band period, she's getting an earful....



Today. Sucked.

No comments: