Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can't smile without you, I can't laugh and I can't sing, I'm finding it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad, I feel glad when you feel glad, if you only knew what I'm going through, oh I just can't smile!

I love that song. Barry Manilow is the only one who could ever do that song justice. It has that kind of beat where you bob your head to each beat.

So, everyone in chorus got to witness Mrs.Masser officially go off on someone and the person she did it to, DESERVED it sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! I am sorry but that person is like the biggest witch with a B that this school has ever seen. that person has actually said that she ENJOYS being mean to people. Well, that totally sounds like that person. She even has a mean pinched up face, that person, not Mrs.Masser. I am so happy that Masser went off on her. That person definitely deserved it.

Anyway, nothing really new happened today. My boyfriend fell getting on the bus but I didn't get to see it. Poor baby.

Oh so I'm thinking of a story, I'm going to base it off of the song "Amaranth" by Nightwish. Look it up, listen to it and then tell me what you think.

Song Lyrics:
Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow.

No comments: