Wednesday, February 11, 2009

please forgive me for the dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be.

Chapter Three (this makes blogging super easy)

Erin Howie’s Personal Alphabet

A for Author
I love to write and as I’ve been told by countless English teachers, they expect to see my work on a best seller’s list someday. Ask anyone, I never leave home without a notebook and my lucky pencil.

B for Bouncy
There was a number of inappropriate things I considered putting here but considering my Creative writing teacher is going to actually read this, I decided against it. I used bouncy strictly because I’m a very hyper, very fun person.

C for Creative
Any author (or aspiring one) has creativity. My mind is constantly thinking of plots and settings. I get ideas from the things I see in everyday life and from personal experience. I turn blank notebooks into stories. I call that creative.

D for Dramatic
Yes, I am one of those select few women who will actually admit to being dramatic. I have my moments where I make a mountain out of a mole hill. I can’t help it, I’m female.

E for Emotional
I am a woman. I don’t think I should have to explain this one.

F for Fun
Yes, I consider myself to be a fun person. I always find a way to make people laugh no matter the situation.

G for Girly
I love getting dressed up. I get my dress for a dance three months ahead of time and count down the days. If I get new clothes, I have to wear them right away. I paint my nails. I use body wash that is scented like a cookie. I wear jewelry and am dazzled by the sparkle it has when the sun catches it.

H for Hard-headed
I will admit I can be stubborn. I have streaks of “my way or the highway” moods.

I for Imaginative
I’ve got my head up in the clouds. (sharada sharada)

J for Jolly
I am happy about 99.9 percent of the time. I love laughing and I make sure to have a good time no matter the condition I’m in. (even when freezing in a salt marsh soaked through my pants and overall feeling miserable, I still could smile.)

K for Klutz
I strongly believe that there are blocks of air that jump up from the floor and trip people.

L for Loving
I really, truly am. I, pretty much, like everyone and you have to do something really horrible to get on my bad side. I forgive easily, too easily I am constantly told. I’m extremely easy to get close to. Example; I only met Angela this year and we are best friends.
M for Miniature
I get made fun of by my boyfriend and friends all the time about how short I am. I am five three and I quit growing according to my doctor. I am only about an inch or so taller than Tyler Sheffy. And that’s where the real teasing begins. I abide by the saying, “I’m not short, I’m fun sized!”
N for Nocturnal
If I had it my way, I’d sleep all day and stay up all night. I am a bit of a night owl. I tend to stay up until about midnight on weekdays and until 2-3 a.m on weekends. I can’t sleep in on weekdays, but usually sleep through either my history or Spanish class (surprisingly I’m still passing both of those with flying colors). Weekends, I sleep until twelve in the afternoon.

O for Original
Yes, I am the one and only me. There is no one else like me in the entire world. I am the last of my kind.

P for Pretty
At least that’s what my boyfriend and friends tell me.

Q for Quixotic
When it comes to romance, I always fantasized of a prince charming that lavished me in gifts and spoke Shakespeare.
R for Reliable
Everyone comes to me when they have a problem or when its “tell Erin everything she never wanted to know about you” day and I have never once spilled anyone’s secret. I am that one person you can count on to pick up her phone at three a.m. and still listen to your problems instead of spewing profanities at you like most people would.

S for Sweet
Referring back to the previous letter, I always answer my phone. I’m always there when you need me. I never would turn away, even if the problem is unsolvable, I’ll still try to help. When you need a friend, here I am.

T for Talented
As far as writing goes, I’d like to think I am.

U for Uncoordinated
I trip over anything and everything I run into doors. I’ve bruised my hip on a doorknob and I have in fact run into a wall. I can’t dance, and my attempts at dancing are pretty pathetic.

V for Vapid
Vapid means lacking life. That is the one thing I lack: a life. You have to understand that I stay on myspace for seven hours on end, even when there is no one else on.


W for weird
There is no doubt in my mind that I am one of the weirdest people you will ever have the misfortune to meet. The only people weirder than me actually reside in mental institutions and even some of them aren’t as weird as me.

X for Xyloid
Xyloid means “like wood”. So, like wood, I’m easily breakable.

Y for Young
I am young, only sixteen.

Z for Zero
As in I have zero ideas as to what to put here.












Song Lyrics:
Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptations

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

Believe it or not, a lot of those words describe me very well...