Thursday, October 9, 2008

So, I'm sitting here thinking...

How can a day this bad get any worse? Have you ever had a day where you are sitting there thinking....oh my god! I WISH I COULD JUST DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE! ? because if you have then you have experienced what I am experiencing now. I am sitting here, trying to get all of my projects done, racing against Nick to add updates onto our website so that he doesn't get all the points. Trying to figure out also:
1. What I'm going to do about Friday.
2. How I'm going to make everything work on Saturday without ticking off the entire band and guard but also without dishonoring my previous commitment. I mean, I know this is going to sound horrible. But my friends come before band. I'm sorry, that's the way it is. Chew me out if you want but that's the way the world works with Erin.
3. What I'm going to do Sunday
4. What I'm going to do about monday, I don't know how, but I have to get my mom to let me have anna over so that she can pick out which pair of my high heels she wants to wear to Homecoming
5. What earrings I am going to wear to homecoming. What a stupid thing to worry about right? Well, I am me. And I want to look freaking awesome at homecoming and the earrings have to be the perfect ones. Real gems and no plastic crap.
6. What color boutineer I'm getting Brendon and no I don't care if or if not I spelled that right. Leave me alone
7. I'm already starting my Christmas List of people to buy for. I have more friends this year than I did last year, but then again, I drifted apart from some of my previous friends this year too. I also became better friends with people I was more like an acquantince too before.

No comments: