Monday, October 6, 2008

Today is Erin is Happy day

I am just extremely happy today and I don't know why! I just am. Homecoming isn't that far away now, I still have to buy a few things to go with my dress and figure out what color bootineer (no I don't care whether or not that is spelled right) I'm going to get Brendon. I love dances soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I love getting dressed up and getting my hair and nails and makeup done and looking in the mirror and thinking....'holy crap...I'm goreous.' I also love the look on my boyfriend's face when he sees me all dolled up. You should've seen him last year...he was speechless, litterally.

I'm doing well in all of my classes right now. Thank the lord, Erin Howie actually has a brain somewhere in there. And believe it or not, TRIGONOMETRY is one of my best classes this year. I have a better grade in it than in English right now. Maybe, Mr.Miller just changed my grade..I'll check.


Well, toodles!!

No comments: