Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All eyes on me, center of the ring, just like a circus

I love that song. Its the one song that saves me from having all the Thoroughly Modern Millie songs stuck in my head. I used to love the songs and now its like OH MY GOD I have to sing that AGAIN???!?!?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly (ugh thoroughly...that word is a huge part of my vocabulary as of late) enjoy every practice. I have never been thrilled that there wasn't practice anyday. When she only wants certain people in a scene and I'm not one of them, I'm actually disappointed. I have alot of fun with it. But yeah, anyway, "Circus" by Britney Spears (yes, I listen to Britney Spears, bite me) is the one song I don't mind having stuck in my head all day. I randomly start dancing to it if its stuck in my head.

"There's only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe
well, baby I'm a put on a show kind of girl, don't like the back seat, I gotta be first.
I'm like the ringleader, i call the shots.
I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot.
When i put on a show, I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage.
Better be ready, hope you feel the same
All eyes on me, center of the ring, just like a circus
When I crack the whip everybody gonna trip, just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do
Everybody let go we can make a dance floor, just like a cicus"


If you couldn't tell already
Song Lyrics:
>CIRCUS by Britney Spears

No comments: