Monday, January 5, 2009

That's what you get when you let your heart win, I suppose

Title says it all. Previous post explains little of the complication. It's complicated, an over used phrase I know, but this time it applies. Its just how could he just PRETEND nothing happened? Does he know what it even feels like to worry? To be scared? Has he ever felt that way? Does he know? I want to shake him, shake him so hard and ask him exactly what his malfunction is. Mostly I just want to shake him, hit him because he scared me. He scared alot of people and he doesn't even care?!?

Just because i didn't say it to you, do you honestly think that gives you permission not to say it to me? What do those three little words even mean to you anyway?

I'm probably just physchotic. That's probably what they'll all tell me.

And that's exactly why, I'm not telling them.

No comments: