Thursday, January 29, 2009

No pain in sight, you're like perfection

Ugh. This day went from worse to the day from H-e-double freaking hockey sticks. If there were an escape button to life today I would've punched it through the wall or desk or keyboard or wherever the F*** it would be. This day was undoubtedly the worst ever. First my boyfriend jokes about having a tumor, who the f*** does that? And then I realize I have a poopload of stuff to finish for creative writing including my stinken jumble story which I have yet to even begin THINKING ABOUT, and I have to do another prompt and those prompts are hard as concrete no better yet, they are hard as steel. And I got a little "friend" today who is only supposed to visit once a month but he decided he wanted to come twice this month because he's just a jerk like that, and now I have to call my "Special" doctor to ask if that's supposed to happen and nobody at hershey is answering their frigging phones and there's like fifty people who want to borrow my dresses for sno-ball which I'm not even going to and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and yeah, that was all one really huge run on sentence and I'm too frigging stressed out to even care.

Lyrics:
Sober by Pink (again)

No comments: