Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I pour my heart out, reconstruct and in the end its nothing but a shell of what I had when i first started

In case you haven't noticed I have taken to putting song lyrics as the titles to every blog. Its whatever song i happen to be listening to at the time. "It started out as a feeling" is from "The Call" by Regina Spektor. "That's what you get when you let your heart win" Is from Paramore's "That's What You Get" and today's title comes to you from Relient K's "Devastation and Reform". All the titles of course have to do with what I'm blogging about too.

Well, yesterday's blogs can be explained in three words: It was complicated.


That phrase is tragically over used. Normally people just say that to make it seem like more than it was. This time I'm using it basically because I really don't want to talk about it. Things are ok now. Four hours on the phone you'd think would solve anybody's problem. But yeah, things are fine now if anyone cared enough to read my previous posts.

No comments: