Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm still sitting here...

I haven't been in the same place for two days, just I'm just sitting here. I really don't have much to post about.
Hinkle said he doesn't see me with my boyfriend much. Well, we have like three classes together and that's it. We have chorus, study hall, and Lunch together. I walk with him all the time though. I love that boy. Just thought you should know, again.
My party is on saturday. After saturday I'm sure I'm going to have a ton to blog about. We sit outside and talk about pretty much anything and everything. Since there are SIX girls coming, I'll get to catch up with everyone. Its going to be a sleepover. We're having pizza and a CHOCOLATE on freaking CHOCOLATE cake. Oh MY GOD! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! My real birthday is on Tuesday next week. I'll finnally be sixteen! Everyone else is already sixteen in my class.

Nothing much to talk about. That's it for now.


I promise to have a proper post up soon.

No comments: