Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So...I never actually explained what a G.N.O is...

A g.n.o is code for Girls Night Out. Me and a huge group of my friends made these about this time last year. We started them because my friend's dad died and we wanted to get her mind off of it. So I got a bunch of her closest friends together and we went and saw Juno. It really did help her get her mind off of it and just have fun with her friends. She slept over at my house that night and we did karaoke and guitar hero and all that stuff. She said it was the best night ever.


Now me and that exact same friend, I'm not naming names. But now her and I don't even talk anymore. Why? Well she called me and one of my many other best friends ugly. And she keeps saying that I'm going to turn out just like her pregnant teenage cousin. Yea, ok, Just because I have boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm sleeping with him alright? And she always was telling me how stupid I was. Her exact words cannot be written on here because that's profanity. Yea.

I just noticed that I say yea alot. It bugs the crap out of me. So, I bug the crap out of me...yea...
I JUST DID IT AGAIN.

Ok, well anyway, what else can I tell you about myself? Well, my birthday is soon. Really soon. I'm almost sixteen. My sweet sixteen sleepover is on the twentieth. My mom let me invite ten people. Isn't that awesome? I hope we can all fit in my living room floor. The most people I ever had sleepover at one time was four people. That was on my fifteenth birthday. I invited Hortencia, Pumpkin, Kate and that foreign exchange student Sari. They all came. Sari and Amber slept on the two couches and Kate, me and Hortencia slept on the floor.

TEN people though, wow, we still have to figure out what cake I want. I can't believe my birthday is so close. I don't even know what I want yet.

My parents are going to take me out to dinner for my actual birthday. My boyfriend is going to come with us. Oh my god, I just realized, on this birthday I'm going to have a boyfriend. I don't know if I told you this already but November 12 it'll be a year for us. That's really exciting. I can't believe that this year I will be going to homecoming with my BOYFRIEND. Not just a date that I have a crush on. No, I'm going to homecoming with my Boyfriend. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, that's enough of that.

Oh, I have been reunited with a childhood friend way back from like second grade when I lived in North Carolina. Her name was Brittini Carter. She was my best friend who lived right down the street from me and after I moved to Mexico and I was sure that I was never going to talk to her again. But she found me on facebook and gave me her cell number and we are talking like I never left North Carolina at all. If any of you all out there used to live in Pelham, North Carolina, I was that little redheaded girl who lived on that house right across from Sarah Catherine's. I'm sure no one but my family has ever moved from that place. Sarah Catherine's family has lived there for like generations. Well anyway, Brittini is in college now, she's got a boyfriend. We talked about anything and everything last night.

Well Wiley and Nick say I need to calm down and stop typing so much so I will just close off this post for now. See you tomorrow.

No comments: