Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet Thing

That's what my Brendon is. We were sitting there on the bus this morning and I had this bracelet that had a tiny little dreamcatcher on it. He started to play with it and then he said. "It's a dreamcatcher, and it works too because it caught my dream." And then he kissed me. And then I kissed him again because it was so sweet it deserved two kisses.

Aren't we adorable? haha

Tonight I go to Elco with Marching Band. YAY RUNNING! I gotta be back at the school at like 4:15. I wanted to stay after so I could kiss my boyfriend more but my stupid mom is making me come home so that I can clean up the house a little before my birthday party tomorrow. Already Jamie and Becky made me a card. I get to see it after this period.

I am alot smarter in Trigonometry than I thought I would be. I got a 90% on the first test of the year and when I got it back, I was like "Are you sure this is my test?"

That's all for now.
And to EVERYONE who asked me this today, I don't know why but there seems to be a new person who asks me the same question everyday. "How long have you and Brendon been together?"
Ten months and a week as of today. <3

No comments: