Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So...I finnally showed everyone my dress

Ain't it pretty? I posted like what five blogs last night? I think they all count as one. Well today has been ok. Nothing much to talk about. I go in for my permit test again after school today. Everyone keeps telling me just to relax and read through the questions that I don't really need to study, I just need to not freak out before the test like I did last time. There was the creepy chinese kid behind me trying to see the other questions because he had just failed his test and I guess he wanted to know what other questions there were that he might get next time but he was like breathing down my neck and it really creeped me out.

Band is tonight. I may or may not go. It all depends on my mood...and how much homework I have. Well, I shouldn't have much. I did my french for this week and I finished my trig in class. I can't think of any other homework I'd have to do soooo, yea, I'll probably be at band....avoiding Lindsay like the good little girl I am because that's what they want me to do.

Alot of things actually ticked me off on Saturday, but I'm too smart to start listing them on here. I know what happened last time when I was angry and I vented on here. If I vent again, this link will probably be sent to the people I vented about and then they'll all quit guard or marching band or whatever and then I will get blamed again and I'm thouroughly tired of being blamed for everyone's bad moods. Its like I'm not even allowed to have my own problems because so many other people have their own that they want to involve me in.

No comments: