Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So, I'm sitting here...

worrying that I'm going to be sick at my birthday party. I am taking tylenol right now and it seems to be working, which is good. I don't want to be sick on Saturday.
As for yesterday's post, it was kind of just one of those days, you know? One of those crappy days where you just want to crawl into a hole and forget that you ever woke up that morning. Yea, I had one of those days yesterday.
Today, on the other hand is a lot better. I can't wait until saturday, there is a possibility of eight people coming but a definite six people coming. We're having pizza and a CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE cake.

Have you ever gotten angry because you couldn't spell 'chocolate' right? I have. That was random.

I really don't know what to talk about, I'm sorry about this post being crappy. I will have a proper post up next time.

No comments: