Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Sweet Sixteen Party

ROCKED! oh my god. Bridget, Eryn, Amber, Pumpkin, Amanda and Kate came and it was REALLY fun. We had pizza and my cake was amazingly huge. Oh my god. It looked like an inferno. I had tied a balloon to my mailbox so that they could find my house better and me and amanda went outside in our pajamas at eleven thirty p.m and got it and tried to avoid the cars headlights. The people who drove by us are probably at home researching teenage rituals involving balloons and scissors and eleven at night. Those people have no lives. We stayed up really late watching John Tucker Must Die and How to Lose A Guy In Ten Days while we were playing Bull crap and Speed (both are card games, not drugs). Kate passed out at like two and the rest of us stayed up until three in the morning throwing the squid at each other and talking about how Bridget plans to kill us all. It was fun as crap. I got four new books and a wickedly awesome necklace from Eryn. I also got seventy bucks.

Today is my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY. I'm going in for my permit after school. My boyfriend, Brendon gave me a present it was bubblebath and perfume and a squigie and mosturizer and it smells REALLY REALLY GOOD. The card was the most adorable thing in the world.

No comments: