Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ok...

So I haven't posted a blog in awhile, which is a bad thing because this whole blog thing is for English and we are supposed to do five a week and I'm only posting one now. We have to have five by friday. I guess I can achieve that. I did a ton of crap on French today. I'm considering dropping Oceanography because it's really hard and I don't think I can do it and plus its not beneficial for my college applications because I want to be a teacher, not anything that has to do with the ocean. So yea. Anyway, my friends are fighting. That's nothing out of the ordinary. Its mostly Tracy. She's been a little ehhh lately. I use the word ehh because, hello, this is for my english class, I can't exactly swear and/or use words that aren't valid in the English language. So I might as well be mature about this (I am only mature because I have no other choice). We have to do Accelerated Reader again, oh yay! I hated that last year. Oh my god, I can't believe that the computers at our school remember all the books we ever took tests on. So now I have to actually read new books instead of doing them on the same books I used to do every year.

Wow, that was all one paragraph. I don't think it was actually supposed to be one paragraph. I probably should've seperated some of that, but hey, I'm tired and irritable and I don't really want to talk about much right now. There's alot I want to say in this blog but I don't know if Mr.Miller actually reads these things or not so I might as well not, just in case he does. If he doesn't then, oh well. If I treated this like an actual journal there would probably be alot more profanity and alot more description about the fight between Tracy and David and Amanda. But yea, (again with the yea thing, I annoy the crap out of myself seriously.) you just live and let go, I guess.

I'm probably the only person in the entire world who annoys herself more than she annoys anyone else. hahahahaahahahhahahahaahhahaha that's kind of funny actually.


OK, I'm concluding this blog.

No comments: