Monday, March 16, 2009

Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley

That means something along the lines of: Taste it, taste it, this night is honey

So would y'all answer me honestly, pretending we live in a world without feelings that could get hurt? Pretend I don't have any feelings. Does it seem like to any of you that I'm gaining weight? Answer truthfully, because i need the truth here.



After you do that, take a minute to listen to the song below. Its from Slumdog Millionaire, which won a ton of Oscar's and this song was performed LIVE at the Oscars and it won an Oscar itself. The song alone.

Jai Ho means Victory/Hallelujah

And what the girls are saying at that one part is

Dance! Dance
Now with me, you dance for today
For our day of moves
whatever problems may be
Cheers
Dance! Dance!




Jai Ho (Featuring Sukhvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah & Mahala) - A.R. Rahman

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

It doesn't look like you're gaining weight at all. Trust me, I don't lie.