Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who are you to tell me that I am less than what I should be?

I'm a dork. And I know it. The best part about being me though, is the fact that I'm so lovable that most people see past the fact that I am pretty much the most uncool person in the school. I actually have full conversations with my teachers. I am loud, I am somewhat obnoxious at times. I try not to start drama but it follows me around like a big dark cloud and no matter what I throw at it, it won't go away.

I am a dork because I trip over my own feet, I run into doorknobs and wear the bruise for about two weeks because of my sensitive skin. I laugh at my own really REALLY bad jokes. I entertain myself by taking ridiculous pictures of myself and forwarding them to everyone in my address book. Or by taking ridiculous pictures of myself and putting them as people's cell phone backgrounds and then finding out when they finally looked at their phone they screamed, then I commence with laughing hysterically until i nearly pee or I start crying because I am laughing that hard.

I am a dork because I once screamed at my own reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was late at night, really late and I get really messed up when I'm tired. I see and hear things.

I am a dork because I was excited when I found out my braclet glowed in the dark.

I am a dork because I almost wrote glew in the dark in the above sentence.

I am a dork because I am forever obsessed with Jurassic Park. I have all the movies and read all the books. I have watched them so many times that i know all the lines and I laugh when someone dies. I give the dinosaurs voices.

I am a dork because I simply am. If I weren't a dork I'm sure I wouldn't have the friends I do and I wouldn't trade my friends for the world. I love them all in their own way.

I love Angela because she's the best freshman in the world and she's just amazing. I don't know what I'd do without her. I have never once ever been mad at her.

I love Kate because she's just so crazy and she doesn't give a dang what anyone thinks of her.

I love Eryn because she's just so amazing. And because she says NAH-thing.

I love Amanda because she's so sweet and caring and I love corrupting her mind.

I love David because he's so crazy but he so much fun to be around.

I love Lisa because she's hot. Just kidding I love Lisa because she's fun to be around.

If i kept going on and on about each person it'd taking me all day. I love all my friends.

Song Lyrics:
Mirror by Barlow Girl

No comments: