Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another question for the truthful ones

I have been having one of those bouts with...what's the word, not depression but you know, a bout with low self esteem as of late. I don't know. Maybe its because I haven't had a lot of attention as of lately...not that i care. But you know with the dog and i've had other problems at home. Problems elsewhere too. Problems everywhere. So, i don't know. But i'm not suicidal or anything, nobody panic. I'm perfectly fine. So calm down

Anyway, so, does anyone think I'm pretty? I don't get told that much, actually quite the opposite. I mean, Cierra tells me it all the time, so does Brendon but my parents don't. My sister always tells me I'm ugly, but she's my little sister, i think that's what she does. But yeah, i get told i'm ugly alot more than pretty. when i look in the mirror, it depends on the mood i'm in. sometimes, i see cute. Sometimes I don't.


I don't know.


By the way, for those of you who are actually curious, Cierra is my new preggo, i just took her in. I swear I attract pregnant girls. Cierra is actually my cousin's girlfriend and she's pregnant and she needs someone there for her. I was there for Jamie through her pregnancy, so naturally, I took her in

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

Who calls you ugly? I'll smash their faces in.

You are the complete opposite of ugly. Don't listen to whoever it is that says you are. They have no idea what they're talking about.

Erin said...

awww you're so sweet.