Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are the angry and the desperate, the hungry and the cold

What's on Erin's playlist? I listen to the same 74-75 song playlist everyday when I get home from school. Do any of you like (Or have even heard of) some of these songs? I'll put a line from the song of some of the ones I don't think anyone knows about other than me. I'll just pick 30 random ones and see if anyone likes what I like


1.Circus by Britney Spears
2.Fingerprints by Katy Perry
3. "Give me something to return to in your heart. I fear nothing but to leave here
Without you for life" Fate by Black featuring Ana Johnson

4. Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez
5. Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against(where the title of this blog comes from)
6. "I would like to reach out my hand, I may see you, I may tell you to run" Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root
7. Jai Ho by A.R. Rahman
8. In This Together by apoptygma berzerk
9."Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. This is the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you." 9 Crimes by Damien Rice
10. We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
11. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued by Fall Out Boy
12. Missing by Evanescence
13. I Won't Say (I'm In Love) by Susan Egan
14. Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow
15. "you're the new classic, you're the new PYT, stands for Paid, Young and trying everything just to touch your dreams" New Classic by Drew Seely and Selena Gomez
16. Don't Forget by Demi Lovato
17. The Take Over, the Breaks Over by Fall Out Boy
18. Sober by Pink
19. Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptations
20. I Need You by Relient K
21. Gives You Hell by All American Rejects
22. Amaranth by Nightwish
23. Honey, Honey by Amanda Seyfried
24. Broken by Lifehouse
25. Here I am by Bryan Adams
26. Right Round by Flo-rida
27. Cheesburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet
28. Inside the Fire by Disturbed
29. The Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
30. Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

Hmm... We Didn't Start the Fire... Cheeseburger in Paradise... Don't Blink... Those are the three I know... I recognize a lot of the artists though...well... 12... that's almost half... I mostly listen to Aerosmith, Nickleback, Greenday, and Linkin Park... With some other stuff thrown in every now and then.

Erin said...

You should look up apoptygma berzerk. I think you'd like it. Look up, "In This Together" by them. It's pretty much my favorite song. Its one of those songs that inspires me.