Friday, March 13, 2009

So, my week has pretty much sucked

I know you all already knew this. I need six sentences to make this a blog, a blog that actually counts as a blog.

so updates:

1. last night i got a call from the vet, Jewel's seizures have relaxed into a rhythm one every four hours. She has an enlarged heart but that is most likely from having the seizures, not the cause of the seizures. She also has an underactive thyroid gland but that's just what makes her fat. So, they are saying they think its a brain tumor but I'm praying that its not because if it is we'll have to put her down and i really can't deal with that right now. No dog can replace Jewel. I'm pretty sure they are just settling on a brain tumor because that is the most often cause of seizures in dogs. That's what I'm hoping. I sent a text to everyone in my address book to pray for her last night because I know god can hear one person but if I get a ton of people to pray for her (This is me hoping everyone who said they would, did) then god would hear us ten even twenty times better. I hope he listened. I need my dog.

2. I'm about inches from walking right up to Melanie and slapping her across the face.

3. I'm tired, really tired of crying.

4. I'm tired, really tired...period.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

I know exactly what you're going through right now, and if there's anything I can do for you, anything at all, let me know.