Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Random crap thrown together disguised as a remotely significant post

Random crappish topic #5: Things I don't like about myself

There's always something a girl doesn't like about herself, whether it be the size of her jeans or her chest, there is always something. Me, on the other hand, I like my butt and I'm okay with the size of my chest, I wouldn't mind them being a little smaller but I'm okay with the size. The things I don't like about myself are odd ones.

1. I don't like my eyes.
I've heard from half a million people that they wish they had the shade of brown I do, the deep brown, almost black color. But I've never liked them. I find green eyes really attractive on boys, as well as brown. Like Brendon's eyes, you just have to really look into them the way I do and you'd see he has gorgeous eyes.
Every girl in my stories either has blue or green eyes. I have never written about a brown eyed girl and only once have I written about a red head.

2. I hate my legs absolutely hate them

a. They're fat
b. they bruise and scratch up easily
c. my knees are always a weird color really dark pink or red, they're weird
d. they are so FREAKING PALE
3. My stomach
Hate it. Its too fat

4. Thighs
I have freaking thunder thighs what more do I have to say?




Random crappish topic #6: Things I like about myself

These are even weirder than the things I don't like.
I like:

1. My tiny hands, they are sooooooo little
2. My tiny feet, again, may I repeat, they're soooooooooo little
3. My hair, I love my red hair and how its natural
4. My face, I think its pretty even if other people don't
5. My ghetto booty, seriously, the only part of me that could be black is my butt

That's really about it.

No comments: