Thursday, March 26, 2009

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sh*t and D***it, when, where and why Erin uses them

Me and Eryn were discussing my cussing habits and yes, I actual have a habit.

This is how it goes down:

Aw Sh*t
when: I use this when something has happened that I could control or because I did something wrong.

Where: Usually in Trigonometry class when I can't get a problem, everyone else is quiet and then all of a sudden you'll hear me "AW sh*t!!" I also, rarely, but use it in English and Creative writing when I either messed up a poem or I did something wrong.

Why: Because that's just how I do, son.


D***it!
When: When something happens that I cannot control or something went wrong that I couldn't control

Where: Creative Writing and English where the computers p*ss me off.

Why: Because that's just how I do, son.

No comments: