Monday, April 6, 2009

Cinderella, are you really that happy?

I am super tired of being unhappy and I know people are super tired of me being unhappy. So this post will be something to make us all smile. This will be the quotes of Erin Howie that no one will ever let me live down after they have read them. (by the way, I already know I am pretty much HORRIBLE at your mom jokes and I know that i use them as a comeback to everything...and I know it annoys people....I can't help myself)

Me: *as if surprised* "Oh my GOD! You sneezed out your nose?!"
That one Amanda said she's going to remember until we're old cracks racing through the hallway on our scooters.

Me: *talking about marching band* I'mma own that field, son.

Me:*still talking about band* I'll excel at clarinet because its what i do, son.

(we'll make all friends nameless because I know people sometimes hide their faces when they are with me so its ok. THAT was a joke but regardless.)



Friend: You're an idiot
Me: So is your mom.

Me: Oh yeah? well that's not what your mom said last night!



Ok, all your mom jokes aside, lets have some marching band quotes.

Me: Oh, shut up, you know you want me.

Emily: What's that white crap on your arm?
Me: You mean you don't remember?

Me: Its alright, nobody can keep their pants on around me.

Christy's boyfriend: do i need to take my belt off?
Coral: You're right Erin, nobody can keep their pants on around you.
Me: I told you.

Me: *with about seven raincoats on and packed down with bags and purses and blankets* and this is what they call a PACK MULE

Mrs.Harris: Why aren't you allowed to sit with them?
Me: because I hate people

Me: Coral, I love you.
Coral: I hate you too.

Rachel: Did you just butt rape me?
Sworley: Congratulations, you liked it.

Chelsea: Midgets Erin! They're just like you!

Me: *out of breath* did we seriously just get in a fight over a leaf?
Coral: I think so yeah.

Wiley: Oh yeah? Well your mom sucks.
Heather: Obviously...I'm here remember?

Me: *stares blankly ahead for about five minutes* What are we doing again?


Brendon and Erin Quotes

Brendon: Babe, you have nothing to be sorry for. I love you, my nigga.

Me: Yes
Brendon: No
Me: Yes
Brendon: No
Me: No more kisses ever
Brendon: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. You win

Me: I'll beat you up.
Brendon: You can't.
Me: Yeah I can, I'm big and strong.
Brendon: *flicks me*
Me: OW! You jerk.

Brendon: It looks like you've got a big c*ck in your mouth
Erin: Well then we know it ain't yours.

Erin: I love you.
Brendon: I love you too sugarpie.




There alot better ones, but they are really bad, if you know me...you know why.



Doesn't that picture rock? Did you just spit your drink all over the screen? Its ok. Everyone on myspace peed their pants when they saw it....peed their pants laughing.


So, what's the most memorable thing I have ever said to you? Feel free to submit more than one quote.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

I almost fell out of my chair because I was laughing at that picture so hard... Seriously... I scared the sh** out of everybody in the room.

Hmm... The most memorable thing you've said to me... I would have to say...

Erin: *Trying, unsuccessfully, to sit in a beanbag chair* I hate you.