Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hasn't anyone told you you're supposed to break my heart, I expect you to, so why haven't you?

(pertaining to the title, somebody wants him to break my heart) So, yesterday was bad. Yeah, I think you all could tell that from my post.

Haha, so lets tell a funny story. So, I didn't realize that anyone cared or even noticed my mood on myspace. Its PYDIMM. Ok? It was supposed to be PMDIYM but I don't think alot. So, anyway, Becky wanted to know what it was so she asked Hoovie. Hoovie didn't know...so he googled it. I thought I was the only one in the world that knew it. But apparently...not. So he found out and he tells Becky. He said "if I were single, that'd turn me on." hahahaha he obviously doesn't understand that I am not offering anything to anyone...its an inside joke between me and Angela. If you want to know what it means and can't deduce from context clues, just ask me. I'll tell you, you'll laugh. All will be well in the world.

:)

So, you know waaaaaaaaaaay back in the beginning of the third marking period how i was complaining about a girl who kept staring at me? haha...we're friends now.
I just thought that was funny.

I'm going prom dress shopping soon. Any suggestions for colors?

4 comments:

personality: unique said...

im not so good with colors. sorry! but, if you want to match with your boyfriend, may i suggest that you don't wear pink?

B. Christman said...

Just because Amanda said that, I say you go all pink. j/k

Hm... I would say red, black, or dark green... I'm not sure if it's a good idea to listent to my suggestions though, since I know absolutely nothing about fashion.

Erin said...

Well, I'm not taking that into context because you aren't really suggesting it. You're just saying it because Amanda said not to.

B. Christman said...

Whoa! I came here planning to make a smart@$$ reply, and I'm greeted by a giant pic of you making out with a teddybear!


Now I forgot what I was going to say...