Monday, April 6, 2009

I think I might as well just give up...

Most of my world is crashing down around me and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I tried to hold it up. I tried not to crack but now I'm just being pinned against the ground by my own emotions. Yeah, it sucks. Boyfriend trouble. Family trouble, people who aren't really friends pretending to be friends. I'm just done.

I'm done with the pain. I can't take these tears. I am just done. I'm going to slowly strip away everything that is bothering me one by one. I might have to get rid of some friends and burn a few family bridges. As for the boyfriend, I don't know what I'm going to do with that. We need to talk, no, I need to talk and he needs to listen to me, just for once. We need to reevaluate whether or not we are really getting anywhere. I need to know that he's with me because he loves me, not just because he can't find a good enough reason to break up with me.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

If you need to talk to somebody, I don't care if it's 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, don't hesitate to call me. I really hope you manage to get everything sorted out.