Thursday, April 30, 2009

Croatia

Ben, Croatian is the language of Croatia. Croatia, its located in Southeastern Europe, bordering the Adriatic Sea, between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia. And each of those countries have their own language too. Croatia is pretty much beautiful and its as Mediterranean as it gets, old mediterranean too. Its pretty, look it up some time you lazy bum.

Now that I am done harrasing Ben, because I have to do it once a day, otherwise my life isn't complete, I have a mental breakdown and it just isn't pretty.

So, because of a phone conversation last night I have discovered that:
1. I am a mental case
2. That somebody does love me but doesn't love me and sees me in his future but doesn't see me in his future and UGH ITS ALL SO DANG CONFUSING.

Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

DANG IT, that's FORTY EIGHT ISN'T? *Sighs loudly*
(you know who you are, If you didn't understand that last sentence...trust me you don't need to...)

3 comments:

B. Christman said...

Ah...

That somebody is also a mental case. He's afraid to get too close to you because he's afraid of getting hurt if something happens to you. He's pretty messed up.

*Sigh* I guess that does make it 48...

Erin said...

COME ON

Erin said...

technically 49...I harassed you