Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What I'm gonna do...

I'm just going to pick a star on that dark horizon that is my relationship and follow the light and see where it takes me. I'm going to just let it lead me and go with it. I'm not going to hide my feelings any more, when I'm not happy, I'm going to let him know it, I already do that, but only to a certain point, I'm scared to give him the fullness of my feelings because I'm afraid to start another fight, but from now, I'm just going to tell him, we'll see where honesty takes us. Its supposed to be the best policy, I guess we'll just see. I'm not going to pretend to be happy anymore.

And once again, I'm sorry for keeping you up. I know how annoying I can be.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

I'm glad you figured out what you want to do, and I hope things work out in a way that will make you happy.

And once again, I was glad to do it, and it's not annoying at all.