Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photography

So I wanted to submit some of my photography to kaleidascope, ok scratch that, I submitted photography to Kaliedascope, tell me what you think. Ok, this is Dock, Kate's cat, who I am in love with. Me and Kate are going to figure out how to turn animals into humans and then I am going to dump Brendon and marry Dock.(i'm not serious) Mainly, i love this picture for the way I captured those pretty blue eyes. They are gorgeous.

Ok here is picture number 2:

This is my doggie Jewel, ok, I love this picture because the way the sun shines off of her. I think it's beautiful. and i have a pretty dog. So the picture is pretty.

Picture number three:

Ah, this is the guard's perfect diagonal. It took them a couple tries to get this but look at it, PERFECT. I'm submitting this one because I really captured the perfection in the diagonal.

Picture number four:

This is the cupcake Coral wouldn't let me eat because it was "So pretty" I like this picture because of the shadow. I think its super cute and come on, its a cupcake, who could say no to a cupcake?

4 comments:

personality: unique said...

My favorite pic is of Jewel! She is a very pretty dog! I think it's awesome you submitted those pics!

B. Christman said...

They're all good...

































Especially the cupcake...












mm...cupcake...

Erin said...

haha. "mm cupcake" Coral wouldn't let me eat it until I took a picture because she thought it was so pretty. Yes, it was a very good cupcake, I went back and had another because I'm a fat @$$. Thanks Amanda, my personal favorite is the picture of Dock, he has such beautiful eyes. I wish my eyes were that colorh

B. Christman said...

1) Your not a fat @$$

2) ...wait... I only had that one thing to say...