Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its not a new chapter, I'm sorry, please don't eat my face

Chapter two is done, but long. So, I will type it, eventually, when I get around to it....STOP PRESSURING ME.

I haven't posted a regular post in awhile and there really isn't much to talk about or complain about, which I know how much you guys love to complain.

Since, I started writing this new story, whose title I have an idea or two for. Maybe I'll say some of them here.

Ok, I want the title to have a dark quality about it because obviously, the book is really dark, its a dark romance. Ben, I know you are good with that kind of stuff, so you think you could help me out here, buddy? Hm? HM? HM?HM?

(Sorry, I just learned how to make big font...leave me alone...my mommy says I'm special)

But yes, any suggestions *cough* Ben *cough* Amanda*cough* Nick *cough*

Whoo, that was quite a coughing attack, I probably have swine flu.

Anyway, there is one idea I have and that's


















wait for it












wait for it
















wait for it










Hand of Sorrow

But that's the name of the song that inspired me to write the book, so I don't want to be plagiarizing if I even spelled that right. Would you be plagiazdsajdsoidaosoufa, (You knew what I meant) if you used the name of the song that inspired you to name the book?

I mean there's also some other ones but not me they sounded too stupid to even suggest, so if you really want to know the other ones you're going have to pester/bribe me into telling you (I like cookies,cupcakes and fuzzy puppies)

9 comments:

personality: unique said...

Sorry. No bribes, but I can follow through on the pestering if you want! Maybe change the hand to heart or something.

Erin said...

One of the ones was Neverfading but i didn't like that.

Erin said...

Neverfading Rain it was originally....SHUT UP

personality: unique said...

Shut up? Hello! I didn't say anything!!!!!!
I really like the whole hand of sorrow thing though.

Erin said...

I really like it too.

Erin said...

*SNIFFLE*

personality: unique said...

Well, change the title a little and still use the sorrow thing. It gives it the dark feel you were talking about.

B. Christman said...

I don't think it'd be considered plagerizing if you used the name of the song.

hmm....

The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is Crimson Flame...

Erin said...

I get where you're coming from with the crimson flame, because her candle is crimson, its not bad, its just i don't like it, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME