Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hosana Hey Sana Sana Sana Hosana Hey sana

Sorry, I haven't posted since forever. The weekend was crappy. I was working, of course, I can't even relax on my days off of school. Nope, I have to go to work. Friday was alright. It was my first day and it went smoothly, other than the bruises I got from shooting myself in the arm for guests with the gunball guns. Ahmed, one of my coworkers was working the game next to me and I was about ready to fall asleep and he whispers my name over and over again and freaked me out because I couldn't figure out where the voice was coming from. Then I found him and he was like "Hi." and then just went back to work. Also later on I had customers and he didn't and he was a lucky duck and he had a microphone and all of a sudden he starts beatboxing into the microphone and the guests were like "What's that noise?" and I was like, "That's just Ahmed entertaining himself."

Saturday, It rained. Who the F*** wants to come to hershey park when its raining? Stupid people. That's who. Well, I spent the first hour or so pacing in circles in whack-a-mole, trying to keep myself warm and trying to keep myself from slowly dying from boredom and cold. Once things picked up though I was busy non stop.
I went to Kate's birthday party where I ate my weight in brownies because I'm a fat @$$.

Sunday, that was the day where a guest tried to throw a shoe at me, another guest kept swearing everytime he missed and another guest stood there for fifteen minutes trying to get me to give him a prize when he didn't win. Plus, my button came off my pants and the belt broke and the dumb lady in wardrobe wouldn't give me a new one.

Monday, My boyfriend woke me up at six just to tell me he loved me, then I slept until twelve. I woke up. Watched Marley and Me with my sister, cried like a baby at the end. Then my boyfriend called me, asked me to go across the street to his cousin's baseball game...we didn't watch the baseball game. Kissed him, alot, made up for all the time we lost when we were mad at each other which was pretty much all of last month. So, I decided I'm tired of the fighting and thinking that i ruin everything. We're going to have fun and be happy. He's almost got his license. So we can finally go on dates. I was so happy with Brendon on Monday. Its been a long time since we have had time with each other like that. And I miss kisses like that.

So now I'm back in school and surprisingly I haven't fallen asleep yet.

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

Your weekend was still better than mine. I'd rather have two lousy days of work than sit around at home and not do anything.

personality: unique said...

you are not fat!!! people are so disrespectful. dumb butts! i'll throw a shoe at them if you want, since i dont work there. :)
marley and me. is it any good?
i'm glad you had a good weekend!