Friday, April 3, 2009

SINEP YLOH

Read it backwards. That's how I'm feeling. Have you ever wanted to smash someone's face in? Well, I do right now. I hate drama. For once my kitty at the top of my page actually describes my feelings. I HATE EVERYTHING.

I hope everything falls off a cliff, gets peed on by wild coyotees and vultars come and eat its entrails.

I'm so tired of drama. I'm going to build a school where there can be no drama. If a student starts drama, we'll take them to the basement and beat them. Yup.

I am in a bad mood. Really bad mood. Pretty much anything could set me off right now. If I just quit trying and quit caring about anything maybe people would just leave me alone. I wish I could just crawl into a hole and disappear. Or just disappear into thin air. Be gone, where nobody could hurt me and nobody could bother me. and nobody could make me into the bad guy and turn the whole d@mn school against me.

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

I would leave a comment to try to comfort you, but for some reason I get the feeling that if I do, you'll bite my head off and shove a zombie duck monkey up my @$$...

Lisa Marie said...

aww erin. Who a@@ am I kicking for you?Whoever makes my erin feel this way deserves pain. And i want to cause it. If you ever need a hug i am always giving or taking any hugs. Girly just rememebr i LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!