Monday, April 20, 2009

Two songs which describe how I'm feeling right now.

A little bit of My Life Would Suck Without You mixed with alot of I Hate This Part. The first is by Kelly Clarkson. The second is by the Pussycat dolls.

"Everyday seven takes of the same old scene. Seems like we're bound by laws to the same routine."

And then a little bit of:
Guess this means you're sorry. You're standing at my door. Guess this means you take back. All you said before. But here you are again.Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight. I know that I've got issues. But you're pretty messed up too. Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you"

And a little of this as well:
"Because we belong together now, yeah. Forever united here somehow, yeah. You got a piece of me and honestly, my life would suck without you."


I'm so F***ed up.

No comments: