Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mr.Miller is following my blog!

I feel really special now. So, you know that thing we were doing for the careers? It actually helped me out. I'm going to go to school to be a social worker. Once upon a time, that's what I said I wanted to be but somehow I strayed. I went from that to translator because I can pick up any language you throw at me super quick. Then it went to journalism but as I have said multiple times, that's a dog eat dog industry where you start from the bottom and may never get to the top. I know I'm a good writer but it's only when i'm writing something that I want to write. So I don't think I'd make it in that industry. I can't sing very well. So no career as a singer. I'm planning on getting published, I'm actually in the midst of getting published. But anyway, I was going to be a teacher but i'd rather kill kids than teach them anything.

So yeah. :)

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

I can just see you as a teacher...

Kid: I have a question.

Erin: SHUT UP! *Throws a book at him*