Thursday, April 2, 2009

Have you ever felt like

If you just stopped trying and stopped feeling then you'd be alot happier? I do right now. I am tired of people acting like I'm untrustworthy. I'm tired of my stupid boyfriend treating me like crap for no apparent reason. I am tired of having to deal with knowing this that and the other thing. I am tired of my dad's stupid jokes. I am tired of caring. I'm tired of emotions. I'm tired of every thing. EVERY LITTLE STUPID THING. I'm tired of parents pressuring you. I'm tired of people telling me they care and then saying mean things about me that hurt. I'm tired of apologies. I'm tired of apologizing. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of not understanding chemistry. I'm tired of pictures. I'm tired of myspace. I'm tired of chorus. I'm tired of Mrs.Masser being grumpy because she didn't drink her coffee. I'm tired of homework. I'm tired of schoolwork. I'm tired of school. I'm tired of home. I'm tired of my car being a piece of junk. I'm tired of people making promises they don't keep. I'm tired of not being called when people say they'll call. I'm tired of not having clean white socks. I'm tired of idiots. I'm tired of smug people. I'm tired of smart @$$es. I'm tired of Trigonometry. I'm tired of the SAT registration. I'm tired of college searches. I'm tired of not ever having money. I'm tired of friends keeping secrets about friends from friends. I'm tired of emos. I'm tired of dirtys. I'm tired of EVERYTHING.

Its been one of those days.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

I would say that I know exactly what you're going through, but you're probably tired of that, too, huh?